- The Web site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Web site www.drheidiskye.com (the “Web site”), which is owned and operated by Heidi J. Keller M.S. D.C. (“Dr. Heidi” “we” or “us”), such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from the Web site’s licensors and other material (“Content”) contained on the Web site is for informational purposes only. The Content has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health program described on the Web site. Dr. Heidi does not recommend self-management of one’s health care. Reliance on any information provided by or via the Web site is solely at your own risk.
Information obtained by using the Web site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. The Content provided on the Web site is compiled from numerous sources. Dr. Heidi and its directors, officers, employees, licensors, suppliers, agents and independent contractors, do not directly or indirectly practice medicine or provide medical services as part of the Web site. Should you have any health care–related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Web site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- Your Use of the Web site – Permissions and Restrictions
- Dr. Heidi authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material made available on the Web site solely for your personal, noncommercial use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Content. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you agree not to engage in any copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express written permission of Dr. Heidi. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, you agree not to make any changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Web site.
- You agree not to access or use the Web site for any commercial use without the prior written authorization of Dr. Heidi. Prohibited commercial uses include, but are not limited to, any of the following actions taken without Dr. Heidi’s express approval:
- posting on or transmitting through the Web site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services;
- advertising or performing any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services that compete, directly or indirectly, with the Web site;
- selling of access to the Web site or its related services on another web site;
- using the Web site or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; and/or
- any use of the Web site or its related services that Dr. Heidi finds, in its sole discretion, to be a use of Dr. Heidi’s resources or User Submissions to compete with or displace the market for Dr. Heidi, drheidiskye.com content, or its User Submissions.
- You agree that Dr. Heidi, should it accept a User Submission, may include that User Submission on the Web site for as long or as short a period of time as Dr. Heidi, at its sole discretion, chooses. Furthermore, you agree that Dr. Heidi may edit User Submissions.
- You agree that Dr. Heidi shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Web site and to remove any material that Dr. Heidi, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions herein or otherwise objectionable.
- Dr. Heidi reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Web site at any time.
4. Disclaimer of Opinion
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by you or third parties on the Web site are those of the respective authors or producers and not of Dr. Heidi, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees. Under no circumstances shall Dr. Heidi, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Web site.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented on the Web site, but the accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed. The Web site, the Content, and any and all services or products promoted via the Web site are provided on an “as is” basis. The use of the Web site, the Content and any product or service discussed or promoted via the Web site is at your sole risk. When using the Web site, information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Dr. Heidi and its suppliers. Additionally, third parties, not Dr. Heidi, sell the products described in the “Health Store.” All dietary supplements and ingestible or topical products discussed on the Web site are sold by parties other than Dr. Heidi. While Dr. Heidi receives referral fees in many cases, it does not control the manufacture or formulation of the products, nor does it control any statements about products other than those on the Web site.
- Limitation on Liability of Dr. Heidi
- Advertisements, Product/Service Promotions and Links to Other Sites
Dr. Heidi is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any User Submission or other communication you may send to Dr. Heidi including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Web site, Dr. Heidi’s Facebook Page or Twitter Handle, without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Web site or other web sites.
- Entire Agreement
- Intellectual Property Notice
All content on the Web site, including, without limitation, all newsletters, e-newsletters and other materials distributed via the Web site, are owned by Heidi J. Keller, D.C. or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. All rights in and to such content is reserved. Reproduction of any content, in whole or in part, without permission is prohibited.
- Ability to Accept Terms